Monday, February 28, 2011

Here, There, and Stuck in the Apartment

I would rather be writing about the breathtaking Sayyida Zeinab Mosque in Damascus or my wonderful weekend getaway at Deir Mar Musa Monastery, but the pile of work on my desk that keeps getting higher must be attended to first. I was sick for about seven days and stuck in my apartment, which means that I am now behind on university work. For now, my focus will be on the next exam (Monday) and planning a trip to Jordan, which will immediately follow the test.

I have uploaded some pictures and videos and will be sharing further commentary later on. Enjoy the pictures; I will put them in context as soon as is possible.

Link to the pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/107792309341102667834?authkey=Gv1sRgCJTN97aDiYimJA and here is a preview:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and your name!